- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Water Heater Installation and Replacement
- Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Treatment
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Repair
- Radiant Heat Installation
- Radiant Heat Repair
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
- Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
Indoor Air Quality
For many decades, homes had only a single choice when it came to providing the vital hot water necessary for showering, cooking, and cleaning: a storage tank water heater. Although these systems remain good choices for many homes, there is now a different type of water heater that does not use a storage tank and offers some superb benefits. We encourage you to consider installation of a tankless water heater for your new or replacement water heater.
For more information about tankless water heaters, or to schedule installation and other services in Des Moines, call the professionals at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today. We are happy to answer any questions you have about these efficient and helpful devices.
Contact the plumbing professionals at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today for installation, repair, and maintenance services in Des Moines, IA and the surrounding areas for tankless water heaters.
Call 888-986-2424 for tankless water heater in the Des Moines & Grimes Metro area or click here to contact us
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
Standard storage water heaters apply a continual source of heat to a water tank to keep the water at the right temperature for whenever a hot water tap comes on. With a tankless system, the water is only heated when it is needed (which is why these systems are sometimes called "on–demand" water heaters). The water heater is attached to the fresh water plumbing and uses heating elements—either electric or gas—to heat the water in the pipes whenever a hot water tap or appliance that uses hot water requests it.
What are the Benefits of Choosing a Tankless Water Heater?
Here are some of the major advantages that a tankless system has over a storage tank water heater:
- Never run out of hot water: Since tankless water heaters heat up water only as it is required, there is no supply of water to deplete. That means you won’t run out of hot water with a tankless water heater in your home. This is especially beneficial for large families that can place a strain on hot water during the mornings.
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters do not need to constantly heat up a water tank, so they use far less energy than standard system. You will soon pay back the costs of initial installation with the money that a tankless system will save you.
- Longer lifespan: The lack of a tank and a constant energy supply makes tankless system longer–lived than their competition. This gives you additional time to enjoy the energy savings.
We Offer Tankless Water Heater Installation
You must have professionals install a tankless water heater. Only skilled plumbers can make sure that you have a system that is the right size to provide your household with sufficient heated water without needless energy waste. Our plumbers at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will size the new system for you and connect it so there are no leaks or other problems.
We Offer Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless systems require fewer repairs than standard water heaters. But they may still encounter troubles that will require you call up the plumbers at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Des Moines, to handle the issues and get the system working again.
We Offer Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
As with any major plumbing system in a home, a tankless water heater must receive routine maintenance from specialists to keep it efficient and effective. Rely on our team to provide the annual maintenance to see that your tankless water heater continues to deliver you all of its great benefits.
Call Us to Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in Des Moines, IA
Our plumbers at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling want your family to receive the best possible performance from your home’s water heater. If you think a tankless water heater is your ideal option, call us to schedule the installation of a tankless water heater in Des Moines. We are also available for regular maintenance services and any repair work you may need for the system.