Are you looking for new cooling equipment this summer but don’t want to go with a traditional air conditioner? Maybe you’re moving into a house or apartment without ducts, so central AC isn’t even an option? If this is resonating with you, you may want to consider installing a ductless mini split. These systems do not rely on ductwork, so they can be installed quickly, and used in many different types of properties. They are also more powerful than your average window unit, and thanks to advances in technology, are now more energy-efficient than ever. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of a ductless mini split system, and remember that when it comes to all things air conditioning, Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has you covered.
TopBenefits of Installing a Ductless Mini Split System:
- Greater Flexibility: Because ductless mini splits are small and designed to work in any room, they are great for HVAC “zoning,” which is the practice of using equipment to customize temperatures around your home based on the needs of a particular space. This allows everyone in your family can stay completely comfortable without ever fighting over how hot or cold it is.
- Lower Utility Bills: Because you can use your mini split system to customize your home’s particular heating and cooling needs, you will waste less energy, and therefore, less money on overall utility costs. The energy efficiency of zoning will be evident a short time after you install your mini split system, allowing you to experience comprehensive heating and cooling relief for lower energy costs over the years.
- Easier Installation: Ductless mini splits are the perfect choice for when you’re remodeling your house, or adding on a new room. This is because they are easy to install, and can be put in any space. So whether you are starting a new construction project or just looking to upgrade to a different cooling system ASAP, you can’t go wrong with a ductless mini split.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: It’s inevitable that dust and particles will travel through your air ducts over time. This can make life in your home for those with allergies or respiratory issues very difficult. And did you know that ductwork can even be a transportation route for bacteria? Taking ducts out of the equation altogether and installing a mini split system may improve your indoor air quality for this reason.
- Better for the Environment: As we mentioned above, ductless mini splits use less energy. This means in addition to lowering your bills, they help reduce your carbon footprint, meaning you can stay cool all summer without causing significant harm to the environment!
Call for Ductless Mini Split Installation Today!
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers ductless mini split installation for all the top makes and models on the market. Our skilled HVAC techs can not only install your ductless mini split system, but we will also help repair it and provide necessary maintenance down the line. Call today for available specials and discounts for military members and first responders, and experience the energy-efficient difference that comes with a ductless mini split for yourself.