Des Moines Furnace Installation
We’ll Get the Job Done Right
Are you in the market for a new heater? Have you thought about a furnace? A furnace makes an excellent heating system in our area because of its power and comprehensiveness. As a forced-air distribution system, it uses ductwork to pull your indoor air in through a heat exchanger, heat it to the desired temperature, and send it back through the air ducts. Your furnace may run on gas, electricity, or propane, each of which makes an excellent heating solution for your entire home. We offer excellent furnace installation and replacement in Des Moines and beyond.
At Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we specialize in making sure that our customers are satisfied at all times. Having a good heater in the home is an absolute must during the fall and winter months. We offer upfront pricing on new systems and all of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As a licensed, bonded, and insured company, our customers’ homes are fully protected, and we also wear shoe covers and clean uniforms during our service calls so that your home remains just as clean as it was when we walked in the door.
Contact us today whether you need to schedule an appointment. Call }.
What Type of Furnace Is Right for You
If you’ve made up your mind that you want a furnace in your home, then you need to figure out what type you want to have installed. When you contact Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for service, we can help guide you through the entire process.
There are three basic energy sources that your furnace can use to heat your home, including:
- Gas: Natural gas is a highly effective and energy-efficient source of energy for your heating system. We can provide comprehensive gas piping in addition to the furnace itself.
- Propane: If you don’t have a gas line hookup near your home, then you may want to opt for propane, which can be stored in a tank outside the home.
- Electricity: The conversion of electric to thermal energy is the cleanest possible energy source, but it may not be the most cost-effective. Nevertheless, for homes that do not already have gas piping installed, electric furnaces make a viable option.
Des Moines Furnace Installation Service
It’s absolutely critical that your furnace is installed by a professional heating technician. There is simply no other way to make certain that your furnace installation goes according to plan. At Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we guide you through all of the steps. We make sure that you have everything you need to keep your home warm and comfortable throughout the winter months. We’ll provide a detailed load calculation so that we can find a furnace that is appropriately sized and works within your budgetary parameters. Let us help you make your home a better place.
Reasons to Consider Furnace Replacement
Now that the official start of fall is less than two weeks away, we recommend that you start to think about taking care of your home’s furnace so it’s prepared for the colder weather ahead. Routine maintenance is the most important step for getting your heating ready for winter. But at a certain point, maintenance may no longer be enough to keep your furnace running the way it should. In that case, you should use the fall to replace the furnace with a new model.
Schedule a furnace replacement if you start to notice the following:
- Basic age: Check on how long ago your furnace was installed. Is it 20 years or more? Then the system probably needs to be replaced. Although a well-cared for furnace can last more than two decades, this is usually the point where they will start to decline steeply. You’ve already gotten a great service life from it, and you should be glad it lasted so long.
- Rising heating bills: A furnace that is coming to the end of its mechanical life will start to drain more power than it should, and you’ll see this reflected in your utility bills. If repairs don’t reverse the rising costs, ask the technicians about replacing the system.
- Loud operation: A single strange noise from a furnace often points toward a malfunction that must be repaired. But constant loud noises whenever it’s running usually warns that the system is too worn down to keep.
- Incessant repair needs: Are you paying more than $500 in repairs each year to keep the furnace running? That’s too high, and it’s time to think about a replacement.
$50 Off Way Low Wednesday Not valid with any other offers and cannot be redeemed or used towards minimum service charge or routine maintenance. Must present coupon at time of service.Valid from Jan 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
“I recommend them!”
“Exceptionally honest service!”- Patrick T.
“We have always been super impressed”- Kristen H