Tankless Water Heater Service in Des Moines
Invest in an Energy-Efficient Water Heater
For many decades, homes had only one single choice when it came to providing the vital hot water necessary for showering, cooking, and cleaning: A storage tank water heater. Although these systems remain good choices for many homes, there is now a different type of water heater that does not use a storage tank and offers some superb benefits. We encourage you to consider installing a tankless water heater for your home.
For more information about tankless water heaters, or to schedule installation and other services in Des Moines, call the professionals at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today. We are happy to answer any questions you have about these efficient and helpful devices.
Reach us at (515) 305-2955 today.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
Standard storage water heaters apply a continual source of heat to a water tank to keep the water at the right temperature for whenever a hot water tap comes on. With a tankless system, the water is only heated when it is needed – that’s why these systems are sometimes called "on-demand" water heaters. The water heater is attached to the fresh water plumbing and uses heating elements — either electric or gas — to heat the water in the pipes whenever a hot water tap or appliance requests it.
The Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
A tankless system has a few significant advantages over a storage tank water heater. However, tankless systems do not necessarily work for all homes and families – it is best to consult with one of our knowledgeable Des Moines water heater technicians before choosing a tankless unit.
Some of the benefits of a tankless water heater include:
- Endless hot water supply: Since tankless water heaters heat up water only as it is required, there is no supply of water to deplete. That means you won’t run out of hot water with a tankless water heater in your home. This is especially beneficial for large families that can place a strain on hot water during the mornings.
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters do not need to constantly heat up a water tank, so they use far less energy than a standard system. You will soon pay back the costs of initial installation with the money that a tankless system will save you.
- Longer lifespan: The lack of a tank and a constant energy supply makes tankless system longer-lived than their competition. This gives you additional time to enjoy the energy savings.
Our Tankless Water Heater Services
Our skilled plumbers have extensive experience with tankless water heater systems. We offer all the services you need to enjoy your tankless unit to the fullest extent.
We offer tankless water heater:
- Installation: You must have professionals install a tankless water heater. Only skilled plumbers can make sure that you have a system that is the right size to provide your household with sufficiently heated water without needless energy waste. Our plumbers at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will size the new system for you and connect it so there are no leaks or other problems.
- Repair: Tankless systems require fewer repairs than standard water heaters, but they may still encounter troubles that will require you call for repairs. We can handle the issues and get your system working again.
- Maintenance: As with any major plumbing system in a home, a tankless water heater must receive routine maintenance from specialists to keep it efficient and effective. Rely on our team to provide the annual maintenance to see that your tankless water heater continues to deliver all of its great benefits.
Call Us to Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in Des Moines
Our plumbers at Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling want your family to receive the best possible performance from your home’s water heater. If you think a tankless water heater is your ideal option, call us to schedule the installation of a tankless water heater in Des Moines. We are also available for regular maintenance services and any repair work you may need for the system.
Call (515) 305-2955 or contact us online to get started.
“I recommend them!”
“Exceptionally honest service!”- Patrick T.
“We have always been super impressed”- Kristen H